Today we feature five stories:
- Miranda Bouchard trained in design with Ruth Howard at Jumblies Theatre
- Krista Colosimo trained in artistic direction with Ashlie Corcoran at Thousand Islands Playhouse in Gananoque
- Deborah Lim trained in production management with sandra Henderson at the Toronto Fringe Festival
- Sebastian Marziali will train in scenography with Trevor Schwellnus at Aluna Theatre in Toronto
- Gilda Monreal is training in playwriting with Rosa Laborde at Criminal Theatre in Toronto
Learn more about Theatre Ontario's Professional Theatre Training Program
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.