Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature five stories:
- Erin Gerofsky trained in set and costume design with Judith Bowden
- Valerie Hawkins trained in direction with Jillian Keiley at the Stratford Festival
- Thom Marriott is training in artistic direction with Andorlie Hillstrom at Yellow Door Theatre Project in Virgil
- Andrea Runge begins training in directing with Ashlie Corcoran at Thousand Islands Playhouse in Gananoque
- Victoria Stacey begins training in directing with Thomas Morgan Jones at Theatre New Brunswick in Fredericton NB
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is October 2, 2017.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.