Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Theatre Ontario's "Social Media for Producers" workshop|
- Develop your blueprint for a career in acting—Join us for an honest discussion about the business of acting at our “Success in Show Business” workshop with Andre Newell on June 3 in Toronto.
- How to make an impact on social media—Join us at our “Social Media for Producers—Fringe How To” workshop with Jenna Warriner on June 10 in Toronto.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our “Foundations of Indie Producing” workshop with Sabah Haque (সাবা হক্, صباح حق) on June 11 in Toronto.
- Our Annual General Meeting will be held on June 12 in Toronto.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling. Join us at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Directors” workshop with Siobhan Richardson on June 29 in Toronto.
- Our Summer Theatre Intensive features courses for performers, directors, devised theatre creators, and music directors, running August 4 to 9 in Kingston.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website