Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Directors and Coaches” workshop on June 11 in Toronto.
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our Voice Over workshop with Elley-Ray on June 17 in Toronto.
- Summer Theatre Intensive 2017 in partnership with Off the Wall Stratford Artists Alliance, features week-long courses starting August 6 and August 13 for performers, directors, and playwrights. Register by June 23.
- Learn how Google Analytics can help grow your business. One of Camp Tech’s most popular workshops Intro to Google Analytics (Jun 14) can tell you how your audience is finding you, which content is getting viewed most often and help you configure simple goals for your website. Other upcoming workshops at Camp Tech include Social Media Basics (Jun 6). Learn more about Theatre Ontario member discounts at CampTech through our partnership with the Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Shaw Festival's Beyond the Stage teen workshops|
- ArtsBuild Ontario is hosting “Using Data to Find Your Renter Audience” free webinar today.
- Playwrights Guild of Canada’s “Aspire Together: Through Voice, Place and Play” conference runs June 1 to June 4 in Brantford and Hamilton.
- Upcoming Shaw Beyond the Stage workshops for teens include “Musical Theatre” (June 3) and “Story Theatre” (June 10) in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website