|Social Media as a Professional|
Tool for Individual Artists
Workshop on March 16
- Grant Writing Information Session recorded webinar on March 9 with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council: Looking for tips and must-dos for preparing an application to the Ontario Arts Council
- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario’s Youth Theatre Training Program grants is March 16
- Social Media as a Professional Tool for Individual Artists workshop on March 16 with Seb FoxAllen: Can your social media presence get you work?
- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur recorded webinar on March 18 with Erin Keating and Scott Dermody: Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
- Artist as Entrepreneur Boot Camp workshops on March 28 in partnership with STAF: Learn necessary skills to produce creative works in a one-day session covering promoting theatre on social media, leveraging your online presence, getting a grip on grant writing, and participating in a mock grant jury
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- The deadline for nominations for the Mississauga Arts Council’s MARTY Awards has been extended to March 6.
- Deadline for emerging artists to register for Canadian Stage’s workshop on taxes led by Rova Epp of Artbooks is March 12.
- Canada’s National Voice Intensive is coming to Toronto in May, led by Artistic Director (and long-time Talent Bank member) David Smukler. Applications are due on March 15.
- PACT invites nominations for the 2015 Mallory Gilbert Leadership Award, honouring outstanding leadership in Canadian theatre. Nominations are due March 27.
- Theatre Unlimited invites applications for volunteers directors, choreographers, and musical directors . Applications are due March 31.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website