Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at “Grant Writing Information” pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council on September 6.
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice-Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on September 10 in Toronto.
- Join us at Play Date, from our Youth Advisory Committee—the most fun you’ve ever had networking—on September 12 in Toronto.
- Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting at our “Launching Your Career” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and guest Tim Walker on September 14
- Calling all bowlers, supporters and sponsors! We invite you to take part in our inaugural Bowl-a-Thon in support of Theatre Ontario on September 17 in Toronto.
- Learn to eliminate stigma and barriers for blind or low vision actors and audiences through education and awareness at our “Sight Unseen” workshop with Murray Powell on September 24 in Toronto.
- Registrations are now open for our Adjudicators Symposium on October 1 in Toronto, bringing together the province’s adjudicators for professional development and networking.
- Seeking financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor? Apply for our Professional Theatre Training Program mentorship grants. The application deadline is October 3.
- Seeking financial support for programs that deliver accessible training to young people, led by professional theatre artist? Apply for our Youth Theatre Training Program grants. The application deadline is October 17.
- Members save 50% on E-learning courses from WorkInCulture. One of the six courses available is Partnership and Collaboration—Create your dream team! Working together is a skill, and by helping you understand the essentials of successful collaboration, this course will help your next collaboration run smoothly.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Alumnae Theatre's New Ideas Festival.|
Public submissions are due by September 5.
- Deadline for proposals for ADHOC Assembly / LMDA Canada’s Reframing the Stage project of new identity-conscious / non-traditionally cast productions of Canadian work is August 31.
- Deadline to apply for Ontario 150 Community Celebration Program grants is September 2.
- Deadline to register for Young People’s Theatre Artist Educator training in Toronto is September 2.
- Deadline to apply to the Buddies in Bad Times 2016-17 Emerging Creators Unit is September 2.
- Deadline for public submissions for Alumnae Theatre’s New Ideas Festival is September 5.
- Deadline for submissions for Canadian Stage’s RBC Emerging Artist Programs Director Development Residency and Company in Residence is September 5.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website