|Reframed from Acting Up Stage Company|
at the Art Gallery of Ontario
- The Ontario Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport has released the core elements of Ontario’s draft Culture Strategy. Feedback is invited until May 13.
- Mitchell Marcus shares how Acting Up Stage Company brought three new musical theatre commissions into the Art Gallery of Ontario.
- Olivia Vanderwal, a volunteer with the Hamilton Arts Council, shares three components that make up a meaningful volunteer experience.
- “Building a better Mikado” – minus the yellowface, from Diep Tran on American Theatre.
Behind the Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- Ontario’s Fringe Theatre season kicks off next week with the Windsor-Walkerville Fringe Festival, opening May 6.
- Larry Cornies writes in the London Free Press about how the City of London owes a debt of gratitude to outgoing Grand Theatre Artistic Director Susan Ferley.
- ... to all of the award winners and honourable mentions from QUONTA Festival 2016, now posted on their Facebook page (with Adjudicator’s Awards listed here.)