Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|"Voice-Over" workshop with Elley-Ray at Theatre Ontario|
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at “Grant Writing Information” pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council on September 6.
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice-Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on September 10 in Toronto.
- Join us at Play Date, from our Youth Advisory Committee—the most fun you’ve ever had networking—on September 12 in Toronto.
- Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting at our “Launching Your Career” workshop with Rachel Kennedy on September 14
- Calling all bowlers, supporters and sponsors! We invite you to take part in our inaugural Bowl-a-Thon in support of Theatre Ontario on September 17 in Toronto.
- Registrations are now open for our Adjudicators Symposium on October 1 in Toronto, bringing together the province’s adjudicators for professional development and networking.
- Applications are now open for our Professional Theatre Training Program mentorship grants. The application deadline is October 3.
- Members save 50% on E-learning courses from WorkInCulture. One of the six courses available is Partnership and Collaboration—Create your dream team! Working together is a skill, and by helping you understand the essentials of successful collaboration, this course will help your next collaboration run smoothly.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Register to apply for Ontario Trillium Foundation Seed Grants by today to ensure review of your eligibility by the September 14 deadline.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Acting Up Stage Company invites submissions for the Syd and Shirley Banks Prize for Emerging Musical Theatre Artists. The prize includes a cash prize, mentorship, and performance opportunities. Submissions are due by August 29.
- Canadian Stage invites submissions for their RBC Emerging Artist Programs of Company in Residence (for independent theatre companies) and Director Development Residency (for stage directors with at least three years experience.) Submissions are due by September 5.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website