Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Join us for a free reading by Playwright-in-Person Mark Crawford at our Theatre Ontario Summer Theatre Intensive on August 10 in Peterborough.
- Join us at Play Date, from our Youth Advisory Committee—the most fun you’ve ever had networking—on September 12 in Toronto.
- Registrations are now open for our Adjudicators Symposium on October 1 in Toronto, bringing together the province’s adjudicators for professional development and networking.
- Applications are now open for our Professional Theatre Training Program mentorship grants. The application deadline is October 3.
- Members save 50% on E-learning courses from WorkInCulture. One of the six courses available is Partnership and Collaboration—Create your dream team! Working together is a skill, and by helping you understand the essentials of successful collaboration, this course will help your next collaboration run smoothly.
|The NAGs Players are seeking directors.|
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline to apply for Ontario Arts Council Theatre Project grants is today.
- Deadline to apply to direct for the NAGs Players Fall production of The Swan Song, a Study in Terror (non-paying) in Toronto is August 5.
- Deadline to apply for the Stratford Festival’s Michael Langham Workshop for Classical Direction is August 8.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website