Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we share five stories from recent training projects.
- Stephanie Jung will train in artistic producing with Marjorie Chan and Kate Ann Vandermeer at Cahoots Theatre in Toronto
- Dan Watson of Huntsville is training in artistic direction with Franco Boni at The Theatre Centre in Toronto
- Camila Diaz-Varela trained in digital production management, online community engagement, and digital curation with Sarah Garton Stanley at SpiderWebShow
- Viktor Lukawski of Milton is training in directing with Andrea Donaldson and Joel Greenberg at Tarragon Theatre in Toronto
- Jessica Lea Fleming is training in artistic producing and programming with Tanja Dixon-Warren and Margo Kane at Full Circle First Nations Performance’s Talking Stick Festival on the traditional un-ceded territories of the Coast Salish People
Learn more about Theatre Ontario's Professional Theatre Training Program
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.