Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Learn the principles of adjudication and practice presentation skills in an intensive setting: Introduction to Adjudication intensive course with Ron Cameron-Lewis. The deadline for applications is March 3.
- Secrets to a successful voice acting career: Voice-Over workshop with Elley-Ray on March 5 in Toronto. To register for the waiting list, please email email@example.com
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Ask an Agent! Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know… with Alicia Jeffery of The Characters Talent Agency on March 7 in Toronto.
- Does your organization want to undertake a unique youth training project, led by professional theatre artists? The deadline for applications for our Youth Theatre Training Program (YTTP) is March 15.
- Get answers to your FAQs about the business of acting: Launching Your Career workshop with Rebecca Ballarin and Paolo Santalucia on March 21 in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- The Council of Ontario Drama and Dance Educators calls for submissions from presenters and workshop leaders for the 2016 CODE Conference in Niagara-on-the-Lake in October. Submission deadline is March 3.
- Register to apply for Ontario Trillium Foundation Seed Grants and Capital Grants by March 9 to ensure review by the grant application deadline.
- Theatre 3x60 is offering a free 10-week creative training and performance experience for Durham youth and young adults (14 to 21.) Applications are due on March 11.
New on The Bulletin Board
- The Shaw Festival’s spring Education programs are open for registration: Beyond the Stage for Youth (Teen Workshops) start on April 30, Beyond the Stage for Educators (Spring Teacher’s Day) is on May 6, and Beyond the Stage for All (Spring Play by Play) starts May 18.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions and Job Postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website