- Equity in Theatre invites registrations of women theatre practitioners in their directory.
- From HowlRound, Erin Mee writes about stage managing immersive, site-specific, and participatory theatre
- Howard Sherman reflects on “Why A White Christmas (Eve) Is Nothing to Celebrate on Avenue Q”
Behind the Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation is holding workshops across the province on Collective Impact for complex community issues.
- Family Life Theatre in Sault Ste. Marie is closing its doors after thirty years, with the retirement of Michael Hennessy as Director of the theatre. They represented QUONTA at the Theatre Ontario Festival in 2001 and 2005.
- “Northern Ontario’s Friendliest Blood Sport”: QUONTA Festival opens next Tuesday in Sudbury.
- Sault Theatre Workshops preps for their QUONTA performance of Frozen with a pub fundraiser in Sault Ste. Marie.
- Meanwhile, Theatre Sarnia is hosting an encore showing of 33 Variations in preparation for the Western Ontario Drama League Festival.
- Theatre by the Bay, Talk Is Free Theatre, and the Barrie Filmfest join together for “arts capaCITY” – a four-year plan to grow the arts in Barrie.