- We invite applications for the position of Program Coordinator, the deadline is September 5 (ICYMI: Mairin Smit is leaving Theatre Ontario at the end of September)
- Theatre Ontario's Adjudicators Symposium on September 13 is an opportunity for established adjudicators to benefit from professional development
- Theatre Ontario and Why Not Theatre are hosting “A Stomp In Time And Space” on September 22, a demonstration and discussion of SITI Company’s training dichotomies from the recipients of the Independent Theatre Creators International Training Scholarship (ICYMI: Miriam Fernandes and Colin Bruce Anthes both wrote about their experience on Theatre Ontario’s blog)
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Buddies in Bad Times invites applications for their|
Young Creators Unit. The deadline is September 5.
Photo is of past YCU participant Olive-or-Oliver.
Photo by Omer Yuseker.
- Deadline to apply for Shakespeare Globe Centre of Canada’s Bluma Appel Mentorship Award for Directors for intensive study in London, UK, is August 31
- Deadline to apply for the Canadian Stage / York University MFA in Stage Direction is September 3
- Alameda Theatre Company is still accepting applications for Nueva Voz for Latino/as aged 14 to 25, starting September 4
- Deadline for submissions for Alumnae Theatre Company’s New Ideas Festival is September 5
- Deadline to apply for the Buddies in Bad Times’ Young Creators Unit for queer-identified artists 25 and under is September 5
- Deadline to apply for Acting Up Stage Company’s Syd and Shirley Banks Prize for Emerging Musical Theatre Artists is September 5
- ACT II Studio is holding an information day on September 8; for prospective students 50+ interested in theatre training (ICYMI: ACT II Studio founder Vrenia Ivonoffski was awarded our Maggie Bassett Award for her contribution this past year to Ontario theatre)
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions, job postings, and volunteer opportunities on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website