Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature six stories:
- Thom Allison trained in directing with Allen MacInnis at the Grand Theatre in London
- Erin Gerofsky will train in set and costume design with Judith Bowden
- Sebastian Marziali trained in scenography with Trevor Schwellnus at Aluna Theatre in Toronto
- Michael O’Brien will train in digital media creation and directing with Sarah Garton Stanley at SpiderWebShow
- Michela Sisti will train in artistic direction with Ross Manson at Volcano Theatre in Toronto
- Jennifer Stewart will train in directing classical theatre with Jeannette Lambermont-Morey at Talk is Free Theatre in Barrie
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is March 1, 2017.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.