Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- The deadline to apply to participate in “New Faces” at our Next Generation Showcase of graduating theatre students is December 16.
Next Generation Showcase
- Theatre instructors: we invite course proposals for our 2017 Summer Theatre Intensive. The submission deadline is December 16.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our Grant Writing Information pre-recorded webinar, with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council, available on January 10.
- We are seeking volunteers for Next Generation Showcase on January 15 and 16.
- Learn the skills necessary to be a successful and sought after reviewer, critic, blogger and writer of theatre at our Writing Theatre Reviews that Matter workshop, with Lynn Slotkin on January 18 in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline to apply for Ontario Trillium Foundation’s Grow Grants is today.
- Deadline for nominations for Gina’s Prize, for female artists transitioning from one theatre discipline into directing is December 15.
- Deadline to register for Singing Studio of Douglas Rice’s “Songs and Arias Vocal Masterclass” is December 18.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for submissions from playwrights for the Durham Minifest One Act Play Festival is December 31.
- The Canadian Arts Summit invites expression of interest from Next Gen Arts and Culture Leaders to attend the 20th Annual Summit in May 2017 in Charlottetown. Applications are due January 16.
- Young People’s Theatre is holding Artist-Educator Training on February 2 and 3—registration deadline is January 20.
- Anne Marie Scheffler’s next One-Person Show workshop begins January 21, five-week master class begins January 23.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website