Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature five stories:
- Donna Marie Baratta is training in artistic producing and curation with Laura Nanni at SummerWorks in Toronto
- Sebastian Marziali is training in scenography with Trevor Schwellnus at Aluna Theatre in Toronto
- Gilda Monreal trained in playwriting with Rosa Laborde at Criminal Theatre in Toronto
- Jane Spence will train in artistic direction with David Nairn at Theatre Orangeville
- Michelle Suzanne trained in choral conducting and music direction with Hilary Donaldson in Toronto
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is March 1, 2017.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.