- Steve Fisher wrote in Now Magazine about Tonia Sina’s “Intimacy for the Stage” workshop and "the ins and outs of intimacy on stage"—we’re hosting the workshop on November 12 and 13 in Toronto.
- Equity in Theatre invites fellow advocates to check out the infographics and resources available to help improve the status of women and other marginalized groups in your community and arts practice.
- Damien Atkins writes on Intermission about how vocal masque is “a perfect nexus” of acting and writing, and learning how to make "something out of nothing."
Behind the Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- Welcome to the new SpiderWebShow Performance, Canada’s first National digital performance company.
- Port Stanley Festival Theatre has announced their 2017 summer season.
- ... to Colleen Murphy, winner of the Governor General’s Literary Award in Drama (English) for Pig Girl.
In Case You Missed It
- Stories from our Youth Theatre Training Program, featuring Community Arts Guild.
- Play Date—the second event from our Youth Advisory Committee.
- ONstage Openings this week in Toronto, Tottenham, Newmarket, Hamilton, London, St. Marys.
- Browsing Our Bulletin Board—Workshops, the PGC Tom Hendry Awards, grant deadlines, and more.