Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Summer Theatre Intensive|
- Does your Theatre for Young Audiences show need an audience? Join us at our "Bring Your Show to Schools: Navigating the Education System" workshop with Patty Jarvis on May 30.
- Check out our online auction in support of our Youth Advisory Committee—open until June 6.
- Treat yourself to a unique learning adventure at our Theatre Ontario Summer Theatre Intensive, August 7 to 13 in Peterborough, featuring courses for actors, directors, stage managers, and opera performers.
- Members save 50% on E-learning courses from WorkInCulture. One of the six courses available is Business Planning—Plan your work and work your plan. If you’re starting a career in theatre or starting up a theatre company, your new business deserves extensive planning and prep work. So where do you start?
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Register to apply for Ontario Trillium Foundation Grow Grants today to ensure review for the June 22 deadline.
- Shakespeare in the Ruff is seeking volunteers for their Annual Gala on May 26.
- Shaw Festival is hosting a “Beyond the Stage for All” event called “May We Introduce You to… GB Shaw” with Jim Mezon on May 27.
- Deadline to register for PLAY! A Symposium at the World Festival of Children’s Theatre in Stratford is May 28.
- Deadline to apply for Canada Council Visiting Foreign Artists Program is June 1.
- ArtsBuild Ontario is hosting a webinar on the Canadian Cultural Spaces Fund on June 1.
- Deadline to apply for Nightwood Theatre’s Write from the Hip Program is June 3.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions and Job Postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website