Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Launching Your Career workshop with Rebecca Ballarin and special guest Amy Lee – Get your answers to the FAQs about the business of acting on November 9 at 3pm in Toronto.
- Grant Writing Information Session recorded webinar with Pat Bradley, of the Ontario Arts Council – Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop on November 24.
- Ask an Agent workshop with Alicia Jeffery – Everything you’ve always wanted to know on November 25 at 6pm in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Upcoming Ontario Cultural Strategy Town Halls are in Sudbury (October 29) and Ottawa (November 4).
- Deadline for proposals for Play! A Symposium at World Festival of Children’s Theatre is November 1.
- Deadline for applications for the Festival Players of Prince Edward County’s Theatre Creators Reserve is November 2.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council grants (COMPASS and Theatre Organizations—Summer Theatres) is November 3.
- Register to apply for the next Ontario Trillium Foundation Grow Grants deadline by November 4 to guarantee your registration is processed.
- ArtsBuild Ontario’s next Learn It | Build It | Manage It workshop is in Blue Mountains on November 4 and 5.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Burl-Oak Theatre Group is launching the Page to Stage Student One-Act Playwriting Contest for Halton area secondary school students. As part of the contest are two free workshops: Create a scene on November 7 and Playwriting Lab on December 12.
- ArtsBuild Ontario and TAPA are hosting a workshop on SpaceFinder’s booking features (for venues that provide rentals) on November 10.
- Playwrights Canada Press is hosting a drama workshop for high school teachers in Toronto on November 12.
- Jumblies Theatre in Toronto invites applications for the Theatre Creators Reserve program. Their funding priorities are community-engaged arts projects. The deadline is November 15.
- ArtsBuild Ontario is hosting a workshop Dollar to $ense–Energy Conservation for venues on December 1.
- GCTC in Ottawa invites applications for the Theatre Creators Reserve program. Their funding priorities are playwrights/collectives based in or originating from the National Capital Region. The deadline is December 4.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members of funding opportunities, workshops, calls for submission, awards, and more—on Theatre Ontario’s Bulletin Board on our website
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website