Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Are you seeking funding for a unique youth theatre training project? The next application deadline for our Youth Theatre Training Program is October 15.
- Grant Writing Information Session free recorded webinar with Pat Bradley (Ontario Arts Council) – Preparing an application to the Ontario Arts Council? Get the inside scoop –October 20 at 6pm.
- “Free Money” Entrepreneur Boot Camp is on October 24 in Toronto – Learn the necessary skills to produce creative works in a one-day session! Featuring smART Money: Project Finance Basics with Natasha Mytnowych, Project Management Tools with Ruth Cumberbatch, Fundraising with Alicia Rose, and Tips for Creative Proposals with Denise Bolduc.
- Act Bravely workshop with Jorie Morrow – Practical strategies to conquer stage fright on October 26 at 5:30pm in Toronto.
- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur workshop with Rebecca Ballarin and special guest Emma Mackenzie Hillier – Planning on producing a show or starting a theatre company? Start here – October 28 at 3pm in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|The Paprika Festival|
Deadline for applications for 2015 programs is October 14.
- Deadline for applications for Outside the March’s Forward March (for creators of large-scale immersive performance) is October 9.
- Deadline for applications for Theatre InspiraTO’s Playwriting Academy is October 10.
- Upcoming Ontario Cultural Strategy Town Hall sessions are in Barrie (October 13) and Hamilton (October 15).
- Deadline for applications for Paprika Festival’s 2016 Festival programs (Productions, Creators Unit, Resident Company, Playwriting, Advisory Board, Director’s Lab) is October 14.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Jets de theatre and Multi and Inter-Arts Projects grants is October 15.
- Deadline for applications for Canada Council’s Theatre International grant is October 15.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Canadian Stage invites applications for their RBC Emerging Artist Programs. The Director Development Residency has a deadline of October 19, and the Company in Residence program has a deadline of October 20.
- Festival Players of Prince Edward County invite submissions for their Theatre Creators’ Reserve, with funding priorities for rural and/or epic themes. The submission deadline is November 2.
- Mississauga Players is seeking a volunteer lighting designer for The Sunshine Boys.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members of funding opportunities, workshops, calls for submission, awards, and more—on Theatre Ontario’s Bulletin Board on our website
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website