|"Disappearing Act: A Public Forum on|
Canadian Theatre and Toronto Audiences"
- Mitchell Marcus, Artistic and Managing Director of Acting Up Stage Company, reflects on the low income of artists, and how artists subsidize our own industry
- The Title Block podcast’s recent episode included “Disappearing Act: A Public Forum on Canadian Theatre and Toronto Audiences” - the event's organizers invite people to respond to a survey
- “Audience Instructions for Our Immersive/Experimental Theatre Production in an Abandoned Middle School in Bushwick.” by Rachel Klein
- The Capitol Theatre in Port Hope—home of the Port Hope Festival Theatre—is being evaluated for an historic site designation
- The Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts has launched a new website
- Ontario’s loss is New Brunswick’s gain: Thomas Morgan Jones (a Professional Theatre Training Program alum) is the new Artistic Director of Theatre New Brunswick
receive news from Theatre Ontario every month by email. Our archives are online and the January issue is now available.