- Next Generation Showcase is coming up on January 18 and 19; RSVPs from Directors, Artistic Directors, Producers, Casting Directors, Agents EIC signed or TAMAC members, and other Industry Professionals are due today
Theatre Ontario's Next Generation Showcase
- Deadline for nominations for Theatre Ontario’s Michael Spence Award for Contribution to Community Theatre is January 30, honouring outstanding contributions to community theatre in the central Ontario region
- Launching Your Career webinar on February 2 (free for Theatre Ontario members, excluding a materials fee): Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting
- Free Grant Writing Information Session webinar on February 2: Looking for tips and must-dos for preparing an application to the Ontario Arts Council?
- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur webinar on February 9 (free for Theatre Ontario members, excluding a materials fee): Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
- Business Basics: Planning for Artists workshop in Toronto on February 11: Planning your work and working your plan
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council grants for Aboriginal Artists in Schools and Artists in Education is January 15
- Deadline to register for The Royal Conservatory’s Artist-Educator Professional Training—Level 1 is January 18, and Level II is January 21
- Deadline for applications for Great Canadian Theatre Company’s Assistant Director program is January 19
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website