- Deadline for nominations for Theatre Ontario’s Michael Spence Award for Contribution to Community Theatre is January 30, honouring outstanding contributions to community theatre in the central Ontario region
- Launching Your Career webinar on February 2 (free for Theatre Ontario members, excluding a materials fee): Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting
Workshops from Theatre Ontario
- Free Grant Writing Information Session webinar on February 2: Looking for tips and must-dos for preparing an application to the Ontario Arts Council?
- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur webinar on February 9 (free for Theatre Ontario members, excluding a materials fee): Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
- Business Basics: Planning for Artists workshop in Toronto on February 11: Planning your work and working your plan
- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario’s Talent Bank of theatre instructors is February 15
- Building Your Brand As an Artist workshop in Toronto on February 21
- Ask an Agent! Everything you’ve always wanted to know workshop in Toronto on February 21
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline to register for The Royal Conservatory’s Artist-Educator Professional Training—Level II is today
- Alumnae Theatre is seeking volunteer stage managers for the New Ideas Festival: production meeting and orientation is January 22
- STAF is hosting an Open Source Brainstorm on January 26 for indie artists to engage with and inspire new steps in STAF’s transformation
- Deadline for applications for directors for the Inspirato Festival of 10-Minute plays is January 28
- Deadline for nominations for the Premier’s Awards for Excellence in the Arts from the Ontario Arts Council is January 30
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website