- Deadline for nominations for Theatre Ontario’s Michael Spence Award for Contribution to Community Theatre is January 30, honouring outstanding contributions to community theatre in the central Ontario region
- Launching Your Career webinar on February 2 with Erin Keating and Daniel Roberts (free for Theatre Ontario members, excluding a materials fee): Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting
- Free Grant Writing Information Session webinar on February 2 with Pat Bradley: Looking for tips and must-dos for preparing an application to the Ontario Arts Council?
- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur webinar on February 9 with Erin Keating and Scott Dermody (free for Theatre Ontario members, excluding a materials fee): Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
- Business Basics: Planning for Artists workshop in Toronto on February 11 with Diane Davy: Planning your work and working your plan
- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario’s Talent Bank of theatre instructors is February 15
- Building Your Brand As an Artist workshop in Toronto on February 21 with Edward Power
- Ask an Agent! Everything you’ve always wanted to know workshop in Toronto on February 21 with Alicia Jeffery
- Taxes for Artists workshop in Toronto on February 24 with Sam Marinucci: Have questions related to filing your tax return?
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Inspirato Festival 2014|
- Deadline for applications for directors for the Inspirato Festival of 10-Minute plays is today
- Deadline for nominations for the Premier’s Awards for Excellence in the Arts from the Ontario Arts Council is January 30
- Deadline for Ontario Arts Council grants for arts service organizations and theatre projects is February 3
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website