- Wesley Connor to train in choreography and movement coaching with Valerie Moore at The Shaw Festival
- Nicholas Di Gaetano to train in design/new creation with Peter Balkwill at the Old Trout Puppet Theatre in Calgary, Alberta
- Beau Dixon to train in directing with Robert Winslow at 4th Line Theatre in Millbrook
- Patricia Fell to train in mask design and construction with Thanos Vovolis at the National Theatre of Greece
- Kristina McNamee to train in producing with Philip Riccio at The Company Theatre in Toronto
- Nicole Myers to train in stage management with Arwen MacDonell at Soulpepper Theatre
- Emily Niedoba to train in producing with Sherrie Johnson at Sherrie Johnson Productions in Toronto
- Dave Sansom to train in production management with Alistair Hepburn at Canadian Stage’s Dream in High Park
- Birgit Schreyer Duarte to train in directing with Josette Bushell-Mingo at Nightwood Theatre
- Tanisha Taitt to train in lighting design with Kimberly Purtell
- Mumbi Tindyebwa Otu to train in directing with Ross Manson at Volcano Theatre
- Sigrid Velis to train in arts administration with Marilo Nunez at Alameda Theatre in Toronto
Read more about the Professional Theatre Training Program on the Theatre Ontario website.
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.