Our “workshops for people who love theatre” will feature the following week-long courses:
- “When I Am On Stage...Who Am I?”, with Terry Tweed
- “Now What Do I Do?”, with Brenda Bazinet
- “Curtain's Up”, with David Warrack
- “Shakespeare Conservatory”, with Andrew Tidmarsh
- “Directors Symposium”, with Dean Gabourie, Eda Holmes, Christopher Newton, Yvette Nolan, and Richard Rose
For over thirty years, our successful workshops have earned praise from drama teachers, theatre schools, community theatre and professional theatre people, agents and actors getting started in the business. Read more about our Summer Courses on the Theatre Ontario website.