- Derek Aasland to train in opera direction with Tom Diamond at Centre for Opera Studies in Italy
- Liza Balkan to train in opera direction with Tom Diamond at Centre for Opera Studies in Italy
- Maggie Blake to train in festival producing/administration with Gideon Arthurs at the Fringe Festival of Toronto
- Maureen Callaghan to train in TYA Theatre with David Craig at Roseneath Theatre
- Penny Couchie to train in directing/artistic direction with Ruth Howard at Jumblies Theatre both in Toronto and in North Bay
- Colin Doyle to train in producing with Sandra Lefrancois at Cahoots Theatre
- Vanessa Guillen to train in design with Julie Fox on a few upcoming set and costume designs
- Shirley Marquez to train in arts administration with Anna Chatterton at Nightwood Theatre
- Julie Miles to train in general management with Deb Sholdice at Blyth Festival
- Bridget Norris to train in arts administration/audience development with Kesta Graham and Patty Jarvis at Studio 180 Theatre
- Andrew Penner to train in sound design with Richard Feren at Modern Times Stage and Soulpepper
- Catherine Wilson to train in production management with Luigi Borghesan at Theatre Aquarius in Hamilton
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council.
Read more about the Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) on the Theatre Ontario website.