Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Grant Writing Information Session|
- Emerging and aspiring adjudicators—join us at our “Introduction to Adjudication” intensive course with Ron Cameron-Lewis, running May 16 to 20 in London. Register by April 9.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our free “Grant Writing Information Session” live webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council on April 9.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our “Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and special guest Tom Arthur Davis on April 18 in Toronto.
- The deadline for nominations for our 18/19 Board of Directors is April 25.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling. Join us at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Performing Artists” workshop with Siobhan Richardson on April 28 in Toronto.
- Want to know the secrets of a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on April 28 in Toronto.
- Take your training to new heights at our Summer Theatre Intensive courses for performers, directors, teachers, and creators, running August 5 to 10, and August 12 to 17 in Stratford. Early-bird rates available until May 1.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadlines for applications for Ontario Arts Council grants (Arts Organizations in Communities and Schools: Operating, Major Organizations: Operating, Multi and Inter-Arts Organizations: Operating, and National and International Residency Projects) is today, with Arts Service Projects on Apr. 10.
- Deadline for nominations for the Mallory Gilbert Leadership Award from PACT, the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres, is April 6.
- The Council of Ontario Drama & Dance Educators is holding a Directing Intimacy workshop for secondary school teachers on April 7.
- Deadline for applications for directors of Markham Little Theatre’s 2018/19 season is April 9.
- The Canadian Event Safety Summit is on April 11 in Toronto.
- Deadline to apply for Festival Players of Prince Edward County’s Academy for Young Actor Training is April 13.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Shadowpath Theatre Productions “Into the Woods We Write” workshops are coming up on Apr. 28 (ages 18+) and May 26 (ages 14-18) in Richmond Hill.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website