Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature five stories:
- Howard J. Davis begins training in directing and designing with Peter Hinton, Beth Kates, Michael Giafrancesco, and Michael Hart at The Grand Theatre in London
- Helen Monroe is training in directing with Richard Rose and Esther Jun at Tarragon Theatre in Toronto
- Harveen Sandhu begins training in directing, artistic direction, and producing with John Van Burek at Pleiades Theatre in Ottawa
- Sara Topham begins training in teaching Pure Movement with Shona Morris at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London UK
- ted witzel begins training in artistic direction with antoni cimolino at the stratford festival
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is March 1, 2018.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.