Upcoming opportunities from Theatre Ontario, from our members, and from other arts service organizations
Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our “Grant Writing Information Session” free pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council available on January 9.
- Directors, Artistic Directors, Producers, Casting Directors, Agents (EIC signed or TAMAC members) should RSVP by January 10 to attend Next Generation Showcase.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Directors” workshop on January 13 in Toronto.
- We are seeking volunteers for Next Generation Showcase on January 14 and 15, helping with backstage coordination and ushering.
- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario’s Talent Bank of Theatre Instructors is January 15.
- Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting—Join us at our “Launching Your Career” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and guest TBA on January 24 in Toronto.
|The History of Drinking in Cavan at 4th Line Theatre|
Robert Winslow, Shelley Simester and the cast
Photo by Wayne Eardley
4th Line's OAC Recommender Grant
for Theatre Creators deadline is January 12
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for submissions for 4th Line Theatre’s Ontario Arts Council Recommender Grants for Theatre Creators is January 12.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Alumnae Theatre is seeking a choreographer and a lighting designer (non-paying) for an upcoming production. Rehearsals begin January 22.
- East Side Players invites submissions from prospective directors for their 2018-2019 season. The submission deadline is February 11.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website