Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Directors, Artistic Directors, Producers, Casting Directors, Agents (EIC signed or TAMAC members)—RSVP for Next Generation Showcase today.
- Learn the skills necessary to be a successful and sought after reviewer, critic, blogger and writer of theatre at our Writing Theatre Reviews that Matter workshop, with Lynn Slotkin on January 18 in Toronto.
- Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting at our Launching Your Career workshop with Rachel Kennedy and Caitlin Driscoll on January 30 in Toronto.
- Nominations for the Michael Spence Award for Contribution to Community Theatre in Eastern Ontario is January 31.
- Does your ‘Theatre for Young Audiences’ show need an audience? Join us at our Bring Your Show to Schools webinar with Patty Jarvis of Prologue for the Performing Arts on February 8.
- Are auditions making you feel overwhelmed, underprepared, or simply in need of further training? Join us at our Getting Cast Auditioning Masterclass weekend intensive with Anna Migliarision February 25 and 26 in Toronto.
- Learn a deeper understanding of the art of stage management and their role as a creative participant in the world of theatre. Join us at our Places Please! Stage Management and the Creative Process from Pre-Production to End of Run weekend intensive with Maria Popoff on March 25 and 26 in Kingston.
- CampTech’s 2017 workshop schedule is available now with new and exciting workshops added each week. Back by popular demand are Camp Tech’s Top Five - Digital Marketing on a Shoestring Budget (Jan 24); SEO: How to Drive More Traffic to Your Website (Jan 25); Intro to Google Analytics (Jan 17 and Feb 2); Intro to Podcasting (Jan 25 and Mar 26); and Online Marketing with Google AdWords (Jan 24). These workshops are perfect for beginners. Learn more about Theatre Ontario member discounts at CampTech.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Artist-Educator training at Young People's Theatre|
- Deadline for applications for Sudbury Theatre Centre’s OAC Theatre Creators reserve is January 13.
- The MT Space’s “The Imaginative Body” workshop with Lucy Rupert runs January 16 to 19 in Kitchener.
- Deadline to register for Sudbury Theatre Centre’s “Introduction to Improvisation” course with Scott Florence is January 20, with the classes beginning January 23.
- Deadline to register for Young People’s Theatre’s “Artist Educators” training is January 20, for the workshop running February 2 and 3.
- ArtsBuild Ontario has extended their application deadline for the Arts Facilities Mentoring Network to January 20.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Great Canadian Theatre Company in Ottawa invites submissions for the Shannon Reynolds Memorial Endowment Fund Internship from female artists in the National Capitol Region interested in a directing internship.
- Glenvale Players in Toronto invites proposals from directors for their 2017/18 stage productions.
- The Curtain Club in Richmond Hill invites applications from prospective directors for their 2017/2018 season.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website