Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|We are seeking Summer Theatre Intensive course|
proposals from prospective instructors
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our Ready, Set, Show! Foundation of Indie Producing workshop with Rachel Kennedy and Rebecca Perry, in partnership with Artscape Launchpaid on December 6 in Toronto.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our Grant Writing Information pre-recorded webinar, with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council, available on December 13.
- Theatre instructors: we invite course proposals for our 2017 Summer Theatre Intensive. The submission deadline is December 14.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Alumnae Theatre’s Fireworks Writers’ Intensive with Diane Flacks begins November 30 in Toronto.
- Shadowpath Theatre is hosting Femme Operative on November 30 in Aurora, a forum for female creative leaders to connect, support and inspire through artistic collaboration, information sharing and like-minded learning.
- ArtsBuild Ontario is hosting a free webinar on Marketing Your Rental Spaces on November 30.
- Deadline to apply for Cahoots Theatre’s Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 1.
- Deadline to apply for the Canada Council’s Theatre International and Theatre Touring and Special Initiatives Funds is December 1.
- Deadline to apply for Great Canadian Theatre Company’s Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 2.
- Deadline to apply for Buddies In Bad Times’ Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 2.
- The MT Space in Kitchener is hosting an Advanced Acting Training and Theatre Creation workshop with Fadhel Jaibi, beginning December 5.
- Deadline to apply for Theatre Aquarius’ Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 5.
- Deadline to apply for Festival Players of Prince Edward County’s Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 9.
- Deadline to apply for The MT Space’s Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 9.
- Deadline for submissions from playwrights for Driftwood Theatre’s Trafalgar 24 is December 9.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Theatre by the Bay has launched the Barrie Theatre Lab for playwrights and actors to gather, read new works-in-progress, and network. The first submission deadline is January 5.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website