Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Ready, Set, Show! workshop at Theatre Ontario|
- Be the voice of youth in theatre today! Apply to join our 2017 Youth Advisory Committee. The application deadline is November 25.
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our Voice Over workshop with Elley-Ray on November 26 in Toronto.
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Join us at our Ask an Agent workshop with Alicia Jeffery on November 28 in Toronto.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our Ready, Set, Show! Foundation of Indie Producing workshop with Rachel Kennedy and Rebecca Perry, in partnership with Artscape Launchpaid on December 6 in Toronto.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our Grant Writing Information pre-recorded webinar, with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council, available on December 13.
- Theatre instructors: we invite course proposals for our 2017 Summer Theatre Intensive. The submission deadline is December 14.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline to apply for Young People’s Theatre’s Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is November 25.
- Deadline for submissions to Theatre Passe Muraille’s “Pitch Andy” for artists interested in pitching to the TPM Artistic Director is November 25.
- Deadline for artist proposals for The Bentway in Toronto is November 25.
- Theatre InspiraTO’s Perfect Ten: Writing an Engaging 10-Minute Play workshop is on November 26 in Toronto.
- Deadline to apply for Native Earth Performing Arts’ Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is November 28.
- Alumnae Theatre’s Fireworks Writers’ Intensive with Diane Flacks begins November 30 in Toronto.
- Shadowpath Theatre is hosting Femme Operative on November 30 in Aurora, a forum for female creative leaders to connect, support and inspire through artistic collaboration, information sharing and like-minded learning.
- ArtsBuild Ontario is hosting a free webinar on Marketing Your Rental Spaces on November 30.
- Deadline to apply for Cahoots Theatre’s Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 1.
- Deadline to apply for the Ontario Arts Council’s Creative Engagement Fund to Stop Sexual Violence and Harassment in Ontario is December 1.
- Deadline to apply for the Canada Council’s Theatre International and Theatre Touring and Special Initiatives Funds is December 1.
- Deadline to apply for Great Canadian Theatre Company’s Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 2.
- Deadline to apply for Buddies In Bad Times’ Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve is December 2.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Applications are now open for the Cayle Chernin Awards, for female professional emerging or transitioning artists seeking assistance in the creation, development, or production of a new work. The submission deadline is February 17.
- Submissions are now open for the Newmarket National 10 Minute Play Festival. Original play submissions are due on February 28.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website