Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Do you need financial support for professional development or a "change of direction" in your career? The deadline for applications for our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) is March 1.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop! Grant Writing Information pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council is March 1.
- Learn the principles of adjudication and practice presentation skills in an intensive setting: Introduction to Adjudication intensive course with Ron Cameron-Lewis. The deadline for applications is March 3.
- Secrets to a successful voice acting career: Voice-Over workshop with Elley-Ray on March 5 in Toronto.
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Ask an Agent! Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know… with Alicia Jeffery of The Characters Talent Agency on March 7 in Toronto.
- Does your organization want to undertake a unique youth training project, led by professional theatre artists? The deadline for applications for our Youth Theatre Training Program (YTTP) is March 15.
- Get answers to your FAQs about the business of acting: Launching Your Career workshop with Rebecca Ballarin and Paolo Santalucia on March 21 in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for the Voice Intensive in Toronto is February 28.
- The Indie X from the Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts, in association with PACT and Buddies in Bad Times Theatre, is running on February 28.
- Work in Culture’s BizSmARTS webinar series begins February 29 on planning, crowdfunding, financial management, and social media.
- Deadline for nominations for the Business for the Arts Awards is February 29.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council grants for Artists in the Community/Workplace, Arts Education Projects, Arts Service Projects, and Compass is March 1.
- Deadline for applications for Canada Council grants for Project Grants to Service Organizations, Artists and Community Collaboration in Theatre, Theatre Production Projects for Established Artists, and Theatre Production Projects for Emerging Artists is March 1.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Theatre 3x60 is offering a free 10-week creative training and performance experience for Durham youth and young adults (14 to 21.) Applications are due on March 11.
- Nightwood Theatre is holding a playwriting intensive “Writer’s Ink” with Maja Ardal, starting March 20 in Toronto.
- Registrations are now open for PLAY! A Symposium at the World Festival of Children’s Theatre, running June 10 to 12 in Stratford.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members of funding opportunities, workshops, calls for submission, awards, and more—on Theatre Ontario’s Bulletin Board on our website
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website