Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Create a career that inspires: Building Your Brand as an Artist workshop with Edward Power on February 20 in Toronto
- Take your acting career to the big screen: Transitioning from Stage to Set workshop with Edward Power on February 20 in Toronto
- Prepare to file your tax return like a pro! Taxes for Artists workshop with Sam Marinucci on February 23 in Toronto
- Do you need financial support for professional development or a "change of direction" in your career? The deadline for applications for our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) is March 1.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop! Grant Writing Information pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council is March 1.
- Learn the principles of adjudication and practice presentation skills in an intensive setting: Introduction to Adjudication intensive course with Ron Cameron-Lewis. The deadline for applications is March 3.
- Secrets to a successful voice acting career: Voice-Over workshop with Elley-Ray on March 5 in Toronto.
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Ask an Agent! Everything You’ve Always Wanted to Know… with Alicia Jeffery of The Characters Talent Agency on March 7 in Toronto.
- Does your organization want to undertake a unique youth training project, led by professional theatre artists? The deadline for applications for our Youth Theatre Training Program (YTTP) is March 15.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Aboriginal Artists in Communities, Aboriginal Arts Projects, National and International Touring, and Ontario Touring is today.
- Deadline for applications for Shakespeare in Action’s volunteer administration program in Toronto is February 19.
- Nightwood Theatre’s masterclass “I Wanna Produce a Show! How to Bring Your Idea to Life and Break Even” with Kelly Straughan is on February 20 and 21 in Toronto.
- Sudbury Theatre Centre’s Introduction to Playwriting—Conquering the Blank Page with Matthew Heiti is on February 21.
- Deadline for applications for Improv Your Acting’s Resident Project in Toronto is February 24.
- Work in Culture’s free webinar “Inclusion in the Creative Workplace” is February 24.
- Deadline for applications to direct at Alumnae Theatre in Toronto (non-paying opportunities) has been extended to February 24.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Theatre Aurora invites applications from directors and musical directors for the 2016/17 season (non-paying opportunity.) The deadline is March 15.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members of funding opportunities, workshops, calls for submission, awards, and more—on Theatre Ontario’s Bulletin Board on our website
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website