by Brandon Moore, Community Theatre and Communications Manager
- The most recent #CdnCult Times from SpiderWebShow focused on refugees: Theatre in the Time of ISIS, the theatre community’s response to the “refugee crisis”, and the role of the community to create space for newcomers.
- Travis Bedard wrote a thoughtful response on terrorism and the role of storytellers.
Behind the Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- Have you seen the new Prime Minister’s Mandate Letter for the new Minister of Canadian Heritage? It’s a compelling to-do list.
- Cornwall’s Aultsville Theatre is in danger of closing because of challenges with their funding model.
|EODL One-Act Festival Award recipients|
In Case You Missed It
- Congratulations to the Professional Theatre Training Program grant recipients for Fall 2015.
- The EODL One-Act Festival Awards page now has photographs of the recipients…congratulations again to everyone!
You can also receive news from Theatre Ontario every month by email. Check out the November issue.
This column is off next week, but returns on December 4.