Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- The deadline to apply to our Talent Bank of Theatre Instructors is January 15
- Save-the-date for Next Generation Showcase on January 17 and 18
- The deadline for nominations for the Michael Spence Award for Contribution to Community Theatre in Northeastern Ontario is January 29
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Danny Parkes in "Brother, Brother"|
from the 10th Inspirato Festival.
Applications for the Directing Academy are due November 30.
Submissions for the Playwriting Contest are due December 1.
- Upcoming Ontario Cultural Strategy Town Halls are in Kingston (November 25), Mississauga (December 1) and Windsor (December 3).
- Deadline to apply for Theatre InspiraTO’s Directing Academy is November 30.
- Deadline to apply for Native Earth Performing Arts’ Theatre Creators Reserve is December 1.
- Deadline to apply to Canada Council’s theatre programs (Theatre International, Developmental Support to Aboriginal Theatre Organizations, Theatre Touring and Special Initiatives) is December 1.
- ArtsBuild Ontario’s Dollars to $ense—Energy Conservation workshop is on December 1.
- Deadline to enter Theatre InspiraTO’s Playwriting Contest is December 1.
- Deadline to apply for Great Canadian Theatre Company’s Theatre Creators Reserve is December 4.
- Deadline to apply for Theatre Aquarius’ Theatre Creators Reserve is December 4.
New on The Bulletin Board
- The Kick and Push Festival in Kingston invites applications for their 2016 Festival. The deadline is December 4.
- Rosebud School of the Arts in Alberta invites applications for the Harvey Residency, studying themes at the intersection of faith and art. The deadlines are December 15 (for 2016 and 2017) and January 31 (for 2017.)
Check out these items, and other postings from our members of funding opportunities, workshops, calls for submission, awards, and more—on Theatre Ontario’s Bulletin Board on our website
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website