|Adam Paolazza. (Photo by Graham Isador from Intermission)|
- Intermission’s latest “What I Wish I’d Known” by Graham Isador profiles Adam Paolozza—about to open Paolozzapedia at Theatre Passe Muraille in Toronto—sharing the advice he’d give the younger version of himself.
- Diane Ragsdale explores the value of “artistic leader discretionary funds” to support a new diverse generation of leaders.
- Scott Harman examines “consent, power, and trauma in the acting classroom” on HowlRound.
Behind the Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- The lineup for QUONTA Festival 2019 in Sault Ste. Marie – celebrating community theatre in northeastern Ontario – has been announced on the Festival’s Facebook page.
- Andrea Donaldson is the new Artistic Director of Nightwood Theatre.
- Sara Meurling is stepping down as Executive Director of the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres (PACT).
- ... to long-time Theatre Ontario Talent Bank adjudicator and theatre instructor Ron Cameron-Lewis and his husband Lloyd – how their 50 years together was recognized by the Canadian government (as reported by Rachel Levy-McLaughlin in Xtra.)
In Case You Missed It
- ONstage Openings for the next two weeks in Ottawa, North Bay, Whitby, Markham, Aylmer, Tillsonburg, London, Fergus, Woodstock, Niagara, Toronto, Barrie, Midland, Orangeville, and Kincardine.
- Browsing Our Bulletin Board, including workshops, webinars, grant deadlines, calls for submission, community events, and more.