Upcoming opportunities from Theatre Ontario, from our members, and from other arts service organizations.
Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Theatre Ontario's "Intimacy for the Stage for|
Directors" workshop with Siobhan Richardson
- Learn about the background and impetus behind the Intimacy for the Stage initiative at our free “What is Intimacy for the Stage?” recorded webinar with Siobhan Richardson, available on November 9.
- Does your ‘Theatre for Young Audiences’ show need an audience? Join us at our “Bring Your Show to Schools” webinar with Tim Whalley of Prologue to Performing Arts on November 13.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Directors” workshop with Siobhan Richardson of Intimacy Directors International on November 24 in Toronto.
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Join us at our “Ask an Agent” workshop with Michael L. Jackson on November 26 in Toronto.
- Are stress and anxiety sabotaging your career? Join us at our “Act Bravely: Practical Strategies to Conquer Stage Fright” workshop with Jorie Morrow on November 28 in Toronto.
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on December 1 in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Chalmers Professional Development Projects grants is November 8.
- Deadline for applications for ArtsBuild Ontario’s Creative Space Mentoring Network is November 16.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website