Upcoming opportunities from Theatre Ontario, from our members, and from other arts service organizations.
Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Theatre Ontario's "Intimacy for the Stage for|
Directors" workshop with Siobhan Richardson.
- Have questions related to filing your tax return? Join us at our “Taxes for Theatre Artists” workshop with Sam Marinucci on February 21 in Toronto.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Directors” workshop with Siobhan Richardson on February 24 in Toronto.
- Want to know the secrets of a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on February 24 in Toronto.
- Calming the Actor Mind! In this one-on-one 60-minute coaching session you will be taught from a mindfulness counselling perspective how to cultivate our own artistic growth. “Mindful Therapy for Performing Artists” with Jorie Morrow is on February 26 in Toronto.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our “Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and special guest Izad Etemadi on February 28 in Toronto.
- Are you an artist seeking financial support for professional development or a "change of direction" in your career? The deadline for applications for our Professional Theatre Training Program grants is March 1.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our “Grant Writing Information Session” free pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council available on March 6.
- Answers to your FAQ’s about the business of acting! Join us at our “Launching Your Career” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and special guest Andre Newell on March 14 in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Ontario Arts Presenters Projects grants is February 15.
- Deadline for application for Toronto Irish Players’ call for a director of their upcoming production of Dancing at Lughnasa has been extended to February 15.
- Deadline for applications for Great Canadian Theatre Company’s Shannon Reynolds Memorial Endowment Fund Internship (for Canadian artists in the National Capital Region who self-represents as female seeking an internship in any area of design) is February 16.
- Deadline for proposals for Super Crawl 2018 in Hamilton is February 16.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Trillium Foundation’s Seed Grants is February 21.
- Deadline for application for Ontario Arts Council’s Indigenous Artists in Communities and Schools Projects is February 22.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Magnus Theatre in Thunder Bay invites submissions from playwrights 13 to 19 for their Young Playwright’s Challenge. The deadline is February 28.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website