Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|"Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing" workshop|
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our Voice Over workshop with Elley-Ray on March 25 in Toronto.
- Learn a deeper understanding of the art of stage management and their role as a creative participant in the world of theatre. Join us at our Places Please! Stage Management and the Creative Process from Pre-Production to End of Run weekend intensive with Maria Popoff on March 25 and 26 in Kingston.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our Grant Writing Information recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council on April 11.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing workshop with Rachel Kennedy and guest TBA on April 19 in Toronto.
- Want to improve your tech skills? Camp Tech offers beginner-friendly, hands-on workshops for adults like you who want to learn to use the latest applications and platforms. Taught by leading professionals, upcoming beginner-level workshops at Camp Tech include – Intro to Podcasting (Mar 26); Intro to Google Analytics (Mar 28 and May 23); HTML and CSS for Beginners (Apr 2); Social Media Basics (Apr 27); Wordpress for Beginners (May 7); Photoshop for Beginners (May 18); Adobe Illustrator for Beginners (May 30); and Intro to Search Engine Marketing with Google AdWords (May 30). Learn more about Theatre Ontario member discounts at CampTech.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Ottawa Little Theatre’s “Practical Playwriting” talk with Daniel MacIvor is March 25.
- ArtsBuild Ontario’s “Space Management 101: Keys to Success” free webinar for venues is March 29.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website