Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Taxes for Theatre Artists workshop|
- Demystify dramaturgy and do it yourself! Join us at our Dramaturgy for Everyone workshop with Matt McGeachy of Factory Theatre on February 15 in Toronto.
- Have questions related to filing your tax return? Join us at our Taxes for Theatre Artists workshop with Sam Marinucci on February 22 in Toronto.
- Are auditions making you feel overwhelmed, under-prepared, or simply in need of further training? Join us at our Getting Cast Auditioning Masterclass weekend intensive with Anna Migliarisi on February 25 and 26 in Toronto.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing workshop with Rachel Kennedy and Ben Blais on February 27 in Toronto.
- Seeking financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor? Apply for our Professional Theatre Training Program mentorship grants. The application deadline is March 1.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our Grant Writing Information recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council on March 7.
- Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting: Join us at our Launching Your Career workshop with Rachel Kennedy and guest TBA on March 8 in Toronto.
- Learn a deeper understanding of the art of stage management and their role as a creative participant in the world of theatre. Join us at our Places Please! Stage Management and the Creative Process from Pre-Production to End of Run weekend intensive with Maria Popoff on March 25 and 26 in Kingston.
- CampTech’s 2017 workshop schedule is available now with new and exciting workshops added each week. Learn more about Theatre Ontario member discounts at CampTech.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline to apply to direct at The Curtain Club 2017/18 season is February 10.
- Deadline to apply for the Thousand Islands Playhouse’ 2017 Playwriting Unit is February 10.
- Deadline for nominations for the Ottawa Arts Council Mid-Career Artist Award and RBC Emerging Artist Award is February 15.
- Deadline for nominations for the Business for the Arts Awards is February 15.
- Deadline to apply for the Ontario Arts Council’s Theatre Projects grant is February 16.
- Deadline for submissions for the Cayle Chernin Award for female professional emerging or transitioning artists developing or producing new work is February 17.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre is hosting a playwriting workshop with Gary Kirkham on February 25.
- Theatre Kingston invites applications for the Storefront Fringe Festival lottery. The deadline is March 13.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website