Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Are auditions making you feel overwhelmed, under-prepared, or simply in need of further training? Join us at our Getting Cast Auditioning Masterclass weekend intensive with Anna Migliarisi on February 25 and 26 in Toronto.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing workshop with Rachel Kennedy and Ben Blais on February 27 in Toronto.
- Seeking financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor? Apply for our Professional Theatre Training Program mentorship grants. The application deadline is March 1.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our Grant Writing Information recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council on March 7.
- Seeking financial support for programs that deliver accessible training to young people (age 14 to 21), led by professional theatre artists? Apply for our Youth Theatre Training Program grants. The application deadline is March 15.
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our Voice Over workshop with Elley-Ray on March 18 in Toronto.
Voice Over workshop with Elley-Ray at Theatre Ontario
- Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting: Join us at our Launching Your Career workshop with Rachel Kennedy and guest TBA on March 20 in Toronto.
- Learn a deeper understanding of the art of stage management and their role as a creative participant in the world of theatre. Join us at our Places Please! Stage Management and the Creative Process from Pre-Production to End of Run weekend intensive with Maria Popoff on March 25 and 26 in Kingston.
- CampTech’s 2017 workshop schedule is available now with new and exciting workshops added each week. Learn more about Theatre Ontario member discounts at CampTech.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline to apply for Ontario Arts Council grants for Indigenous Artists in Community Projects and Indigenous Arts Projects is today.
- Deadline to apply for Ontario Trillium Foundation Seed Grants is today.
- ArtsBuild Ontario is holding a Contracts and Agreements webinar for renters and tenants today.
- Kitchener-Waterloo Little Theatre’s Playwriting workshop with Gary Kirkham is February 25.
- Deadline for submissions for the Newmarket National 10 Minute Play Festival Playwriting Contest is February 28.
- Deadline to apply for WorkInCulture’s Growing Earned Revenue Mentoring Program for arts and heritage organizations is February 28.
- Deadline for applications from directors for Scarborough Theatre Guild’s 17/18 season is February 28.
- Deadline to apply for Native Earth Performing Arts Mskomini Giizis Residency for indigenous performing artist collectives is March 1.
- Deadline to apply for Ontario Arts Council grants for Compass and Touring Projects is March 1.
- Deadline for submissions for the SPARC 2018 Symposium on Performing Arts in Rural Communities host organization is March 1.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website