Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature five stories:
- Deanna Choi trained in sound design with Thomas Ryder Payne at Soulpepper Theatre in Toronto and the Stratford Festival
- Krista Colosimo training in artistic direction with Ashlie Corcoran at Thousand Islands Playhouse in Gananoque
- Stephanie Jung trained in artistic producing with Marjorie Chan and Kate Ann Vandermeer at Cahoots Theatre in Toronto
- Deborah Lim training in production management with sandra Henderson at the Toronto Fringe Festival
- Michelle Suzanne training in choral conducting and music direction with Hilary Donaldson in Toronto
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is October 3, 2016.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.