We are pleased to announce the latest recipients of training grants through Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP). We thank all those who applied to the program.
$51,780 was awarded in total among the following 13 recipients:
- Catherine Ballachey to train in dramaturgy with Laurie Steven at Odyssey Theatre (Ottawa)
- Simon Bloom to train in artistic producing with Philip Riccio at The Company Theatre (Toronto)
- Claire Burns to train in general management with Beth Brown at Nightwood Theatre (Toronto)
- Susan Cuthbert to train in directing with Robert McQueen at Harold Green Jewish Theatre (Toronto)
- Viktor Lukawski to train in directing with Andrea Donaldson and Joel Greenberg at Tarragon Theatre (Toronto)
- Rose Napoli to train in producing with Rona Waddington and Ingrid Bjornson at St. Lawrence Shakespeare Festival (Prescott)
- Emily Oriold to train in general management with Deb Sholdice at Blyth Festival
- Yunjeong Faline Park to train in theatre administration with Niki Poirier at Roseneath Theatre (Toronto)
- Alysse Rich to train in dramaturgy with Brian Quirt at Nightswimming (Toronto)
- Neil Silcox to train in directing with Matjash Mrozewski at Canadian Stage (Toronto)
- Courtenay Stevens to train in artistic producing with Jennifer Brewin at Common Boots Theatre [formerly Theatre Columbus] (Toronto)
- Tamara Vuckovic to train in directing with Marianne McIsaac at Ryerson Theatre School (Toronto)
- Mary Elizabeth Willcott to train in directing with Kelly Thornton at Nightwood Theatre (Toronto)
Over $89,500 was requested during this application round. The next application deadline for this program is October 1, 2015.
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.