Behind The Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- We’re thrilled to welcome another new face to Theatre Ontario this week: Ashleigh Addison, our new Community Outreach Coordinator
- Thank You For Coming: Christine Quintana shares some lessons learned about audiences while working at a theatre box office
- “Bringing the City Alive”, a Leger survey done on behalf of the Toronto Arts Foundation has found that a majority (70%) of GTA residents regularly participate in the arts by attending events, volunteering, or donating. The full study is available on their website.
- The Ontario Ministry of Labour is consulting on the implementation of the Working at Heights Training Standards. The Standard was released on December 19, 2013. The goal is high quality and consistent working at heights training.
- Roxanne Duncan, Managing Director of The Theatre Centre, has accepted a new role with Vancouver’s PuSh International Performing Arts Festival