- Financial Basics: What Self-Employed Artists Should Know free workshop with Tessa-Marie Shillingford on October 28 in Toronto: Learn some basic financial skills that will enable you to take control of your finances and make the best possible money decisions for now and the future
- Collective Creations: Crafting a Performance Piece weekend intensive on November 29 to December 1 in London with an early-bird registration discount until November 1: Learn how to fine-tune your approach to developing new works of theatre with this introduction to the approach and tools needed to create and continue developing stories to perform on stage, whether individually or collectively with a group
- Ontarians With Disabilities Act: Your Obligations to Employees and Audiences workshop with Sarah Farrell on November 5 in Toronto: How do the new Accessibility Standards in the Act impact your organization? Need some practical tips that could help you comply with the Act and avoid costly penalties?
- Upcoming Community Theatre Discussion Forum in Merrickville on November 9: sharing and identifying opportunities to partner, and provide services and support such as advocacy, training, and resources
- Self-Start: The Basics of Producing workshop with Mairin Smit on November 20 in Toronto: If you want to do a show but have never produced professionally before, and if you want to know what questions to ask first, this session is for you!
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- ArtsBuild Ontario's Energy Conservation Training for the Arts workshop in Toronto is October 24
- Deadline for Toronto Fringe Festival's New Play Contest is October 25
- Elley-Ray Hennessy is holding a 3-day intensive workshop from October 25 to 27 at the University of Windsor covering all aspects of voice acting
- Upcoming Ontario Arts Council deadline for Theatre Organizations—Summer Theatres and Compass programs is November 1
- The next Ontario Trillium Foundation deadline is November 1
- Early bird registration discount for Tarragon Theatre’s Playwriting with Paula Wing and Directing with Richard Rose courses is November 1
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions, job postings, and volunteer opportunities on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website