- Crowdfunding Basics: Tips for Artists and Arts Organizations workshop with Nancy Kenny on October 7 in Ottawa: You’ve got the ideas. You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the drive. What you’re missing is the almighty dollar. Welcome to the wonderful world of crowdfunding.
- Application deadline for the Youth Theatre Training Program is October 15, offering financial support for accessible theatre programs involving youth aged 14 to 21 led by professional theatre artists
- Our Adjudicators Symposium on October 19 in Toronto is an opportunity for established and emerging adjudicators, as well as the theatres and organizations that hire them, to benefit from professional development, networking, and information exchange, to discuss training needs and opportunities, and to develop methodologies for the future
- Upcoming Community Theatre Discussion Forums are in London on October 20 and Merrickville on November 9: sharing and identifying opportunities to partner, and provide services and support such as advocacy, training, and resources
- Getting Started for Actors workshop with Mairin Smit on October 23 in Toronto: Get the answers to your FAQs about the business of acting
- Financial Basics: What Self-Employed Artists Should Know free workshop with Tessa-Marie Shillingford on October 28 in Toronto: Learn some basic financial skills that will enable you to take control of your finances and make the best possible money decisions for now and the future
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|The Registry Theatre|
- The Registry Theatre in Kitchener is holding two upcoming lighting workshops: Hanging, Focusing, and Basic Designs on October 7 and Working the Board, Programming and Recording Cues on October 8
- Deadline to apply for the Toronto Fringe Festival’s OAC Theatre Creators Reserve is October 7
- Deadline to apply for the Tarragon Theatre’s OAC Theatre Creators Reserve is October 11
- Cahoots Theatre Company is holding an Audition Intensive with Kawa Ada, for actors who identify as diverse. The class will take place on consecutive Monday evenings beginning October 21 to November 11. Application deadline is October 11. Only 10-12 participants will be selected.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions, job postings, and volunteer opportunities on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website