- Cole Alvis to train in production management with Doug Morum at Native Earth Performing Arts (Toronto)
- Joanna Barrotta to train in arts administration with Michael Rubenfeld at Summerworks and Camilla Holland at Tarragon Theatre (Toronto)
- Dawn Crysler to train in production management and technical direction with Carrie Costello and Gavin Fearon at Carousel Players (St. Catharines)
- Sarah Conn to train in directing with Nadia Ross at STO Union Theatre (Ottawa)
- Kelli Fox to train in directing with Gina Wilkinson at Shaw Festival (Niagara-on-the-Lake)
- Ravi Jain to train in artistic direction with Franco Boni at the Theatre Centre (Toronto)
- Julia Lederer to train in directing with Alisa Palmer for a Theatre Columbus/Tarragon Theatre co-production (Toronto)
- Aynsley Moorhouse to train in dramaturgy with Iris Turcott at Factory Theatre (Toronto)
- Megan Paquette to train in production management with Alistair Hepburn at Canadian Stage (Toronto)
- Emily Pearlman to train in dramaturgy with Brian Quirt at Great Canadian Theatre Company (Ottawa)
- Megan Watson to train in directing with Vikki Anderson at Theatrefront (Toronto)
- Aaron Willis to train in producing with Andy McKim and Kendra Fry at Theatre Passe Muraille (Toronto)
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.
Read more about the Professional Theatre Training Program on the Theatre Ontario website.