Upcoming opportunities from Theatre Ontario, from our members, and from other arts service organizations.
Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Join us at our “Ask an Agent” workshop with Robyn Friedman on April 3 in Toronto.
- Deconstructing famous stories to make them lively ones—join us at our “The Three Act Structure” workshop with David S. Craig on April 4 via live webinar.
- Emerging and aspiring adjudicators—join us at our “Introduction to Adjudication” intensive course with Ron Cameron-Lewis, running May 16 to 20 in London. Register by April 9.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our “Grant Writing Information Session” free pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council available on April 9.
- Want to know the secrets of a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on April 14 in Toronto.
Theatre Ontario's "Voice Over" workshop with Elley-Ray
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our “Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and special guest TBA on April 18 in Toronto.
- The deadline for nominations for our 18/19 Board of Directors is April 25.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling. Join us at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Performing Artists” workshop with Siobhan Richardson on April 28 in Toronto.
- Take your training to new heights at our Summer Theatre Intensive courses, running August 5 to 10, and August 12 to 17. Early-bird rates available until May 1.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadlines for applications for Ontario Arts Council grants (Arts Organizations in Communities and Schools: Operating, Major Organizations: Operating, Multi and Inter-Arts Organizations: Operating, and National and International Residency Projects) is April 4.
- Deadline for nominations for the Mallory Gilbert Leadership Award from PACT, the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres, is April 6.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Scarborough Theatre Guild is making their 2019-20 season a “Directors’ Choice” season. The deadline for submissions of productions is May 15.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website